What are the upper collars

The upper clamps are used to clamp the tools with a cylindrical shank and are located under the wagon. The chuck is used for clamping. Different types of collet are used for different activities. Some clamping tools, other workpieces on lathes. There are also feed collectors that work on machine-tools and form one unit with feeders.